01623 550 012
Passengers must ensure they are at the designated pick up point at the correct time. Freeway Coaches Ltd is not liable for any losses or expenses incurred if pickup times are missed.
On private hires, if passengers are not at the pickup point at the correct time, Freeway Coaches reserves the right to depart in order to cover school contracts and return to collect passengers at a later time. The schools may incur any extra charges as a result of this. Organisers will be asked to sign a disclaimer upon arrival at their destination.
Freeway Coaches Ltd reserves the right to refuse boarding or carriage due to unreasonable behaviour at the discretion of the driver. We are under no obligation to offer refund or compensation for any losses you may incur.
All our coaches are non-smoking. It is an offence to consume alcohol on any coach.
We reserve the right to cancel any trip; however a full refund will be given in this event.
We reserve the right to amend times should the need arise; we will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible to avoid this inconvenience.
Freeway Coaches Ltd cannot be held responsible for any delays caused by breakdowns or any other circumstances beyond our control. We also cannot be held liable for costs incurred as a result of any delays.
Freeway Coaches Ltd cannot be held responsible for any personal belongings.
Freeway Coaches Ltd requires a mobile contact number for use in emergencies.
On late night runs we require a minimum £50 bond. This is fully refundable the following day once the vehicle has been inspected. We reserve the right to retain this money if a vehicle is considered to be in an unacceptable condition.
• You or any member of your party may at any time cancel your booking.
• A valid cancellation can only be made if you give written instructions to notify us of your intentions.
• The person who originally made the booking form must sign the letter of cancellation.
• The effective date for cancellations is when we receive the written request.
• A cancellation charge will be levied.
Cancellation charges are calculated in accordance with the scale of charges below:
• Prior to 42 days before departure – Loss of deposit
• 28 to 42 days before departure – 50% of cost
• 14 to 27 days before departure – 60% of cost
• 7 to 13 days before departure – 80% of cost
• 1 to 6 days before departure – 100% of cost
If you have any questions regarding our booking conditions, please call us on: